Tuesday

April 3, 2012: Cat

Have you ever wondered what your cat does all day while you are away at work?  When our cat, Kia, was young, I always wished I could attach a little camera to her collar.  I wanted to know what mischief she got into while we were away.  Of course, she would never wear a collar, so a camera would obviously have been impossible.
 Today, I was home sick and I got to see what my cat does all day.  She's older now, about 14 years old, and it was not very exciting.  She started her day curled up on the couch and she didn't stray from that spot all day, except for meals.

 It wasn't until later this evening that she got a little burst of energy, mostly because the washer gave her a fright :)  Of course she decided to jump up behind my silk scarves and got her claws into them.  Argh!

6 comments:

  1. Well, she's gorgeous and she knows it!


    --Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I haven't had indoor cats since 2009 when my last one passed. Cats do this all day: They get up from from sleeping to go somewhere else to--lay back down to sleep. Awesome life.

    Your kitty is very pretty.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Silly cat. She's very pretty. I had a white cat named Snoopy.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a beautiful cat. At 14 she can do whatever she wants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I've always wanted to try the camera thing with our cats too. They go from the bed, to the sofa... sometimes to the windowsill...

    ReplyDelete