Sunday

April 1, 2012: Alphabet

Today is the first day of the a to z challenge.  Welcome to any new visitors.  Hope you enjoy our pictures and please leave comments :)  We usually post late in the day; it gives us the whole day to find our pictures and makes sure you don't miss out if we see something extra cool.
 A is for alphabet.  I bought this printing press alphabet from Craigslist to do crafty things with.  I have many ideas of what I would like to do with all these letters, but have made no decisions yet.
There are just so many possibilities!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, interesting! (This post wasn't showing up at first, murg). I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with for the letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're interested to see what it will be too :) Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Your own printing press! How cool :) Can't wait to see what you come up with to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about making my own press. It's a little more complicated than I hoped :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool photos to kick off the challenge! There is something about a printing press that just begs to be touched.

    Thanks so much for the visit and the follow. It is very nice to meet another Oregonian. :) I always feel an instant affinity when I see any Oregon city in the blogger profile ... I am now in the LA area (I know, don't hold it against me!) but born and raised in Portland.

    Best of luck with the challenge!

    Alana @ writercize,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know what you mean about finding a fellow Oregonian. There is something nice about it :)

      Delete