Monday

January 3: We start yoga class

Rob and I started a yoga class tonight. We were supposed to bring yoga mats and blankets, so I packed us a bag to take with us. The instructor was really nice although sometimes it was hard to hear her clearly. We both enjoyed the class, and I am already looking forward to Wednesday when we get to go again :) I was wondering through the whole class why we had to bring blankets, and then we got to the relaxation time. I looked around, and everyone was wrapping themselves in blankets, pulling on warm swearshirts and wool hats, then lying down on their yoga mats to relax and listen to some peaceful music. Pretty cool. Both of our pictures were obviously inspired by yoga class today....

...although Rob got a little more artistic with his shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment