Sunday

October 7, 2011: Seattle, WA

We started our day in a very typical Seattle way. We went for coffee. Rob just had a regular coffee, but I went for a soy mocha. Look at that beautiful latte art!! I was never able to do this when I was a barista. I really admire people who can create these images in coffee and milk :)
Then we visited the Seattle Public Market. OMG!!! I love this place! Farmer's market meets artisan's market meets antique market meets a variety of restaurants!! Awesome.
Oh! We also got to see this guy :) Even the bird is a statue.
On the way home, we had to stop for gas. Can you believe in Washington people have to pump their own gas??? Luckily we still remember how, even after living in Oregon for 10 years :)
Such a great trip. We had so much fun. On the way home, we stopped in Kalama, WA to check out some antique stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment