Sunday

October 16, 2011

This is the book that I am currently reading. I have barely put it down since I got it from the library. It's even inspiring me to try to finish my book that I started writing last year. Speaking of which, National Novel Writing Month is coming up. I will be participating again, for the second time. The challenge is to write 50,000 words of a book in just 30 days. If you want to join me in the craziness, visit the website http://www.nanowrimo.org or check out Chris Baty's book, No Plot? No Problem!
We went for a little walk today and we scavenged some interesting stuff. First we found a hazelnut tree and picked a hazelnut. Then we found two agates. I found one, then Rob found a bigger one. It was like we were beachcombing, but we weren't on a beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment