Friday

February 22

The next room on our photographic house tour is the kitchen. I really want to paint the cabinets in this room. I have never been a fan of white cabinets in a kitchen. They get so grubby. I absolutely love the island in this kitchen with the cooktop. The previous owners made it from two bathroom vanities. So creative. We use our kitchen a lot, so it's really important that it is a room that we enjoy. This kitchen is definitely a winner. It's big enough for Rob and I to work together on a meal, and it's very functional.

I've been buying a lot of bulk spices recently and just leaving all the little baggies to pile up in the pantry. While I was at work tonight, Rob cleaned up my mess by finding jars for all of the spices I had bought. It's much easier to find what I am looking for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment